Wednesday 26 September 2012

Art and Technology in early years

Here is some fun we have been having today.
Children have been making their play more interesting by using junk materials.  Some boys were playing with cars and after a chat decided it would be better if they worked together to make garages.  This then turned into joining up to make a robot - I can't wait to see what they come up with tomorrow!

A team began to build a bridge to make their play with cars more interesting.  They had lots of problems to solve but did a good job. 

Here is what they have been covering in the curriculum:
  • Through discovery, natural curiosity and imagination, I explore ways to construct models or solve problems.
  • Throughout my learning, I explore and discover different ways of representing my ideas in imaginative ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment